On this page: This page outlines what you can do if you are having trouble paying your bill. 

Phone Troubles - I can't pay my phone bill

If you have a phone debt you can apply for hardship. You need to contact your provider and ask about their hardship options.  

If you are still having trouble you can contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) (www.tio.com.au) 1800 062 058).