If a family member passes away with a small estate and the family all agrees about what should happen with the estate, you may be eligible for help from a Small Estates Officer at the court. Find out more here:   

Click on the link below to learn more about how to get assistance. Click on the tab titled ‘HOW DO I MAKE AN APPLICATION’