Read the orders carefully. If there are orders about holiday time, you must stick to those times. You cannot take the children out of the State if an order says you cant.

If you want to take the children overseas, the children will need a passport. A passport application will not be processed without the signature of both parents. If the other parent unreasonably refuses to sign the application, you can ask the court to issue a passport without their consent. 

If the children already have a passport, and the other parent does not consent to overseas travel, the matter may be brought back to Court. A judge will assess the risk of the children not returning back to Australia.