Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

What do I do if I am Unhappy with my Power of Attorney?

Provided you have capacity, you can change or revoke your power of attorney at any time.

An enduring power of attorney ends if:

  •  you revoke (cancel) the power (while you have capacity to do so)
  • you make a later enduring power of attorney (unless you specify that their earlier one is not cancelled)
  • the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) revokes the power
  • your life ends

More information on how to do that is located at the Office of Public Advocate website. Click on the link provided below.

(Source: OPA 2021)