On this page: This page outlines what you can do if you are unhappy with someone’s power of attorney.

What to do if you are Unhappy with Someone Else's Power of Attorney

If you are unhappy with a power of attorney held for someone who no longer has capacity, you may need to apply to VCAT.  Click on the link provided here.